- Secret words are said to start a war.
- While the summer is killed by the fall.
- Your love will be the death of me.
- Sketching rain from afar.
- A one-way ticket to endless sorrow.
- Every time we touch we get closer to heaven, and at every sunrise our sins are forgiven.
- We are so young, our lives have just begun.
- Love is insane and, baby, we are too.
- Waiting for the wounds of that tender storm.
- There’s no smile of an angel without the wrath of god.
- You smiled like an angel (falling from grace).
- She was the sun shining upon the tomb of your hopes and dreams so frail.
- He was the moon painting you with it’s glow so vulnerable and pale.
- She was the wind, carrying in all the troubles and fears you’ve for years tried to forget.
- He was the fire, restless and wild and you were like a moth to that flame.
- There’s a flame that leads all souls astray.
- With every step I take, the less I know myself.
- I adore the despair in your eyes.
- The fire in her eyes grew dim and then died, as the poison inside reached her heart.
- Don’t run away, I can’t live without you. Please stay, and I’ll learn to love you right.
- One smile and I’m ready to die.
- Her body’s on fire.
- I dream of the winter in my heart turning to spring.
- The devil inside is reading the words of the saddest poem.
- No love lost under her will.
Me gusta esto:
Me gusta Cargando...
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: